What we collect
Depending on whether you submit any forms on the website, we may collect the following information:
- your name, your address, your child’s name, age
- contact information including email address and or telephone number
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
If you contact us by telephone or email (or in person), we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If we ask you to complete a survey at some point to help us understand how to improve our service, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What we do with your information
We use your information to help us contact you in relation to your enquiry, and also for;
- the purpose of internal record keeping
- to help us improve our services and our website
- we may periodically send you promotional emails about new services, incentives, special offers or other information which we think you will find relevant and interesting
- we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes to help us understand how we can improve our service – this might be by phone or by email.
Security of your information
Kiddy Chaos is absolutely committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your information. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure our company has ensured that it has suitable physical, electronic and management procedures in place to protect any information we may collect from you.
Sharing your information
We won’t ever share your information with any other organisations for any purpose, and we won’t pass on your details to any other websites – unless we are required by law to do so.
Links to other sites
Please be aware that if you access third party websites, via links on our website, those websites are not within our control and will, or should, have their own privacy policies regarding the use of any personal data it may collect. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
You can ask us what information we hold about you, and you may ask us not to use any of that information – to do so, please email us.